Introducing our Practice Member of the Month for
April of 2019!
We are so grateful for who you are, the progress that you continue to make,
and the commitment you have made to your spinal health and wellness.
You are making the world a better place!
We honor you this month and thank you for being a part of our New Day community!
Lucy W. has been in care with Dr. Katie since December 2018
-Practice Member of the Month-
Why I came to New Day:
I had been in traditional chiropractic care for 5 years in San Jose, CA. I had some good results, so I wanted to continue on my path. Dr. Katie was recommended to me by Rev. Mark Anthony Lord. My brother in law had also been to a healing seminar at her office and he was very impressed with the seminar, and the office. My husband also told me about Dr. Katie’s method of chiropractic care, so I was quite intrigued. I came to a seminar one evening in December, 2018, and I really liked what I heard. I had a gift certificate for the introductory evaluation; based on that evaluation, I elected to go for the 3 month practice starting in January of 2019.
My chiropractic results:
- No more pain in my knees.
- Increased energy and vitality in my core and throughout my body.
- Increased flexibility in my body and spine.
- Able to stretch and lengthen w/o any pain.
- Neck and upper shoulders are more flexible than ever. Even though I still hold some tension in my upper shoulders, I have more movement and greater insight/awareness into how I can release the tension.
- Effective Breathing. Using my breath to decrease my stress.
- Less Reactive Behavior, and more centered thought during situations that could have become “inflammatory”. I am using my breathing awareness (SRI) to deflect the negativity that I was carrying.
- My blood sugar is now at a manageable range from 97 to 100. Also, my A1C was lowered to 5.1, which is the lowest it has ever been. My doctor encouraged me to keep coming to New Day, because I firmly believe that this practice has assisted me tremendously with my blood sugar management. I hope and pray to completely reverse my diabetic condition.
Why I continue my care with Dr. Katie:
I absolutely have become a devotee of this practice. I love the community, and the people I’ve met here in the community are great!
Thanks to Dr. Katie and the staff for this splendid and sacred experience. It works!!
- Lucy W., Chicago, IL